(Updated on 30 September 2019)
• Data Processor
• Purposes of the data processing
• Data storage time
• Validation for data processing
• Communication of data
• International transfers of data
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for processing the data?
Company name: JOROFON, S.L.
Trade name: ROCAMBOLESC
Tax code: B-17412834
Address: Can Sunyer, 46 - 17007 Girona (Girona)
Telephone: +34 972 22 21 57
Why do we process your personal information?
At JOROFON, S.L., the data processing is done for the following reasons, depending on why you have provided us with the information:
1. Manage data directly provided by the interested party, on a professional level to inform them of our products and services, answer their application, request or consultation and for subsequent monitoring.
2. Manage the data provided by the client when contracting our services, at an organisation, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as to inform them of our services, events and news relating to our professional activity that may be of interest to them.
3. Manage the USER’s professional information for their participation in the different events or activities we organise, and have authorised us to inform them of other activities or events we may organise in relation to the projects or services that may be of interest to them.
4. In the event they have signed up for our Newsletters, send them, processing the data sent to receive them.
5. If appropriate, profile the user to offer them our products and services.
How long is the data stored?
• Data for the management of the relationship with the client and the invoicing and payment of the services shall be kept whilst the contract is valid. Once this relationship has ended, if appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liabilities arising from the contract expire.
• Data relating to publications of comments regarding our products shall be kept during the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless they express their desire to have them removed at any time.
• Data for participation in events and activities shall be kept throughout their duration, to manage their development and, afterwards, until the possible liabilities that may arise from them expire.
• Data for sending newsletters shall be kept indefinitely until, if appropriate, they express their desire to have them removed.
• Data for sending commercial communications and creating commercial profiles of our products or services shall be kept indefinitely until, if appropriate, they express their desire to have them removed.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
• The legal basis for processing your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution for providing the relevant service.
• The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of legitimate business interest comprising being able to offer the contracting of other products or services to our clients and thus achieving their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legislation (General Data Protection Regulations), which expressly permits the processing of personal information on these legal grounds for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to challenge this processing of your data, and may do so via any of the means described herein.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to users who are not clients is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. Revocation of this consent does not affect, under any circumstances, the execution of the contract, but the data processing that has taken place beforehand for this purpose does not lose its legality although consent has been revoked.
To whom shall your data be communicated?
• The data shall not be granted to third parties except to:
• Central reservations and/or booking systems.
• Collaborating companies.
• Financial entities through which collections and payments are managed.
• Relevant public administrations, in those cases envisaged by law and for the purposes defined therein.
Transfer of data to third parties?
International transfers of data shall not be performed.
What are your rights when providing us with your data?
• Anybody has the right to obtain confirmation on whether JOROFON, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
• The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as requesting rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, request its removal when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request limitations to the processing of their data or its portability, in which case we shall only keep it for the exercise of defence of claims.
• In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their specific situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, JOROFON, S.L. shall stop processing the data, except for legitimate imperative reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may exercise your rights in the following way:
• By e-mail attaching a copy of your ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post: Can Sunyer, 46 - 17007 Girona (Girona), attaching a photocopy of your ID.
• For the aforementioned e-mail and postal addresses, we offer the relevant forms to exercise these rights.
• If your consent has been provided for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent prior to its revocation.
• Should you consider your rights regarding personal data protection to have been breached, particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction when exercising your rights, you may file a claim before the relevant data protection control authority through their website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
• The personal information processed by JOROFON, S.L., comes from the interested parties themselves or their legal representatives.
• We remind you that you should not provide third party data unless you have permission to do so and they have previously been informed.
• Special categories of personal information are not processed (data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying an individual, or data relating to the health, sex life or sexuality of an individual).